I started this journey 14 months ago on this forum, then became majorly interrupted with family trauma. All of my focus shifted away from myself leaving several kgs heavier than ever :(
Now a month after the last funeral and I'm able to start working on me again... (i'll admit I was worried I wouldn't find my login etc;) )
I was going to start a new journal rather than carry on here, but there isn't a lot of difference to make up, and I really did like the start that I had, still feel like I learned from it, internalized those changes, despite the "gap year"
I have a feeling like I'm just turning the page and continuing
I weigh now: 90.7kgs
I'd like to be 60kgs (at only 5' I could go further even, but I'll consider it once I'm there)
in the meantime I've been learning a lot more about exercise so I have a little more in my arsenal.
No comments:
Post a Comment